Get ready to rock with us for another year of Music Matters Rock U. This year’s season officially kicks off on August 22nd and we couldn’t be more excited about the new student recruits. If you’ve been thinking about enrolling, now is the time. We’re forming bands every day and always in need of new players & singers. Currently in need of the following:
To register at: http://www.mmrocku.com/enroll
-The Rock U Team
Please join us for our first Rock U showcase of the season. The show will be held at El Don Bar and Grill in Alpharetta, Ga. This will be the first time our bands will perform at El Don. You can learn more about the venue at www.eldonalpharetta.com.
Remember, all of our shows are free to the public so tell all of your family and friends!
On June 15th, the Rock U House Band singers will be performing at Marlow’s Tavern in Cumming, GA. Come early to get your table, food, & drinks. Here’s the schedule:
Address: The Collection at Forsyth, 410 Peachtree Pkwy, Cumming, GA 30041
Check out Marlow’s menu and see more info at: http://www.marlowstavern.com
Registration is now open for Atlanta’s best rock camp; Music Matters Rock U camp!
- SoundLab: For the first time, we have partnered with SoundLab in Alpharetta. This partnership will offer more space & more rehearsal options than ever. Thank you, SoundLab!
- Increased attention – campers will enjoy an enviroment rich with qualified teachers and the experience that helps them on the night of their show!
- Songwriting – This year’s camp will have a large section devoted to original songwriting with some of the best songwriting instructors in the SouthEastern United States visiting us during camp.
- Performances – Enjoy the same weekly performances from local & regional talent, but with a new artist/band each week.
We’re excited this year to have the best Summer Camp in Atlanta again! Join us.
Register on the Music Matters website at: http://www.musicmatters101.com/summercamp/
We’re pumped to announce that we’re hosting another year of the Music Matters Rock U camp. This camp is Atlanta’s best rock camp hands down, and we’d love to see you there.
Dates for this year’s camp are the following:
- June 1st through June 5th, 2015
- June 8th through June 12th, 2015
- June 15th through June 19th, 2015
- June 22nd through June 26th, 2015
Complete details at: http://www.musicmatters101.com/summercamp/
We’d like to take a second and recognize the band, The Struggle, for rocking so hard that they made the front page of the Milton Herald.